- East Haven, CT 06513
- 7.4 acres + - total of three parcels. One parcel has remodeled one family dwelling ( currently leased ). Several access options. Water access and sewer access from several frontage options. Town drainage easement through 503 Foxon Rd. parcel. R-3 zone ( 20, 000 sq ft ) good for single family lots. Owners will consider development options for zone change. DO NOT WALK PROPERTY WITH OUT PERMISSION !
- 1 James St, East Haven, CT 06512
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1120 Sqft
- Very affordable HOME, first time offered by original family. Lock in you LOW LOW interest rate and payment before it's too late ! Corner lot cape cod near town center. Excellent for handy / self starter to make it their very OWN. YES YOU CAN ! HOUSE TO BE SOLD AS IS
- 4 Howard Ave, Branford, CT 06405
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3120 Sqft
- Welcome to Branford Shoreline ! Comfort and quality abounds here Fresh, 6 year old HOME loaded with features to ENJOY ! Open floorplan is awash with sunlight , bright hardwood, and stone flooring. Working kitchen enjoys lots of cabinets and grainte counter space. Family and friends sit close and keep you company while your entertain. Living room and endless dining space options. First floor Master Suite is one of four bedrooms. Walk -in and stunning private bath. All just a step to your patio. Upstairs conversation ...
- 560 Silver Sands Rd Unit 202, East Haven, CT 06512
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1374 Sqft
- Enjoyable lifestyle at Sea Scape ! Townhouse gives you access to pool and club house. Near all that the shoreline can offer. Private beach club within blocks, public beach and restaurants nearby. Easy commute to shopping and town centers. Sunny rear deck with lovely plantings and wildlife. Full family room at the lower level, and a walk in garage too. Generous master suite, open kitchen layout, & NEW central air. And NO popcorn ceilings !! :-)