- 77 Cosey Beach Ave, East Haven, CT 06512
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1631 Sqft
- Spoil yourself, now is the time ! Shoreline living is calling, views, beach, restaurants, parks, all at Cosey Beach Perfect get away, or downsizing destination. Solid home was gutted and rebuilt just 10 years ago. EVERYTHING was NEW roof to floor. Super insulated, energy efficient, and LOW LOW Electric costs is your benefit of the solar panels. ( You won't believe the low cost ! ) Solar panel system is OWNED not lease ! Wonderful area for walking, biking and recreation. Live by the beach , YES YOU CAN
- 378 Long Hill Rd, Guilford, CT 06437
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1141 Sqft
- Real VALUE and a BEST BUY ! Country style front porch on this cozy shoreline classic ! Charming HOME is well maintained and offers the simple lifestyle you may be looking for. Gas heat, city water, original style wood work, grape vine out the kitchen door ! Bordering Bishop's Orchard to the rear and across the street. LARGE open lot has room to expand, add out buildings, or HUGE garden. Near town center with shopping and commuting a breeze. Town recreation field just up the street. Get all the Guilford lifestyle ha ...
- 386 Long Hill Rd, Guilford, CT 06437
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2137 Sqft
- Wonderful opportunity for contractors or the hobbiest in YOU. Bordering Bishops Orchards front and rear of the house, this home site enjoys several out buildings. 2 car garage / barn with loft, one car garage with loft, and a road side stand ! The main house has a lower level workshop / basement with separate heating system. Excellent for electrician, plumber, contractors of all types. ARTIST ? great spaces for studio work too ! Home offers a LARGE open plan kitchen with sun room just off to the south side. Main fl ...
- 206-186 Willow St, New Haven, CT 06511
- · 10316 Sqft
- Rare opportunity to own 11 units in East Rock. Buildings and apartments ALL have had full updating over recent years. These residential units are strong rentals, as they are in great shape, and, are located in New Haven's popular East Rock Neighborhood. The Commercial space is the City's oldest Bar & Restaurant, The current owner of Archie's has a 40 year track record, and will be your anchor tenant. Restaurant business is NOT FOR SALE.Please note the quality of finishings and systems displayed in the photos! Fully ...
- 654 Laurel St Unit 3, East Haven, CT 06512
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1366 Sqft
- Redwood Village Cozy Community of 21 free standing single family clustered HOMES. Lawn mowing, snow removal, and city water included in Assic. FeeCul-de-Sac located , Colonial style home offers 2 car garage, slider to rear patio and yard space, three bedrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen. Newer roof too.Come and go as you please without the chores !