- 206-186 Willow St, New Haven, CT 06511
- · 10316 Sqft
- Rare opportunity to own 11 units in East Rock. Buildings and apartments ALL have had full updating over recent years. These residential units are strong rentals, as they are in great shape, and, are located in New Haven's popular East Rock Neighborhood. The Commercial space is the City's oldest Bar & Restaurant, The current owner of Archie's has a 40 year track record, and will be your anchor tenant. Restaurant business is NOT FOR SALE.Please note the quality of finishings and systems displayed in the photos! Fully ...
- 654 Williams Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1713 Sqft
- COMFORT and Style ! The HOME you've imagined is here. Located conveniently near Lyman Golf, Gouveia Vineyard, and easy commuting , this lifetime home has been well loved and maintained. Main floor master bedroom option, vaulted ceiling over the sun filled living room that features a raised hearth fireplace with cozy and easy pellet stove.Generous kitchen giving you beautiful granite surfaces that extends to a sit down breakfast bar. The thoughtfully designed tile work is a stand out ! A heated sunroom addition in b ...
- 590 Foxon Rd, East Haven, CT 06513
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1373 Sqft
- Bright and cheery with open floor plan, First floor Bedroom and bath. Roof approx. 12 years, hot water heater 2 years, updated windows and fresh paint.Affordable GAS heat, water, and cooking too ! Rear yard space, and LARGE side you with storage and parking use. Could be an excellent home office. Very nicely taken care of .
- 185 Kenneth St, East Haven, CT 06512
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1408 Sqft
- Estate Sale in town center. Steps away from memorial Field, and Playground. One level HOME needs some updating but offers modern furnace, hardwood floors, and Vinyl siding.
- 55 Thompson St Apt 1C, East Haven, CT 06513
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1129 Sqft
- Roomy OPEN floor plan, and Extra LARGE Master Bedroom make the difference between this HOME and your old apartment ! Thompson Gardens with AFFORDABLE monthly costs. LOW HOA fee, taxes, and modern gas heat gives you affordability, and peace of mind !Spacious, well maintained, Thompson Gardens upper ranch, features eat-in kitchen, HUGE master BR, nice sized second BR, generous closet space, front balcony is a get-away space ! An in- unit storage/laundry room saves you trips to the laundry, and LR/DR is a great room s ...
- 654 Laurel St Unit 3, East Haven, CT 06512
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1366 Sqft
- Redwood Village Cozy Community of 21 free standing single family clustered HOMES. Lawn mowing, snow removal, and city water included !!Cul-de-Sac located , Colonial style home offers 2 car garage, slider to rear patio and yard space, three bedrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen. Newer roof too.Come and go as you please without the chores !
- 264 Lloyd St, New Haven, CT 06513
- 7 Beds · 3 Baths · 2789 Sqft
- Investor ? Multi with excellent income. Home Buyer ? 2 & 3rd floor combined apartment is like a townhouse. 5 BR's & FULL Bath on EACH floor ! Good condition throughout. Newer GAS heating systems for each apartment, off street parking too . New owner may occupy 2 & 3rd floor with a late summer closing. HURRY to make this happen for your large family need.